Our goat is grown in the uk by a trusted british farmer just for Onlinemeatshop.com, We make sure all animals are well kept & never fed any growth hormones.
More about our Kid Goats
Apart from being delicious, goat meat is a high protein healthy red meat full of vitamins and minerals. Not only is it a great source of protein, but Goat Meat is also full of Vitamins B6, B12, C, E, A, and K, as well as Iron, Calcium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Potassium, and Sodium.
In addition to all the environmental and health benefits of goat, the meat is delicious. It has a sweet, slightly gamy flavor that many people absolutely love. It's also versatile. You can eat goat in curries, Mexican dishes, Jamaican stews or just between a couple pieces of bread as a sandwich.
What is KID GOAT?
After birth, both male and female goats are called kids. A female goat under one year of age is called a doeling and a male goat under this age is called a buckling.
Origin : Produced in the UK
- 100% Non-stunned Halal
- Free from antibiotics
- Free from growth hormones
Fresh Halal Kid Goat Henry Leg Steak
- Oven cook (from chilled): Oven 45 mins per kilo + 20-30 mins. 190°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 5.
Remove all packaging.
- Calculate the cooking time at 45 minutes per kilo plus 20-30 minutes.
- Place chicken in a roasting tin and loosely cover with foil.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer.
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- This product contains raw meat.
- This product will contain bones.
- Keep refrigerated between -2°C and +4°C. Once opened use immediately.
- Do not exceed the use by date.
- Freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
- Important: If the food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Please contact customer service for more produce information: Info@Onlinemeatshop.com